Frequently Asked Questions

  • Can I form a US Company being a non-US resident?

    Yes! You don't even have to come to the US to set up your company. The States of Delaware and Wyoming allow anyone to form a US company. You can also operate the US company from your own country or from within the US.

  • What documents do I need?

    Since Delaware and Wyoming allow to keep members of the company private you are not required to provide personal documents, the only documents you will need are the forms available on our website. However, to open the bank account or apply for the debit card you are required to provide the photocopy of your passport and proof of address(can be international).

  • Why should I trust you?

    Thousands of US companies have been formed by successful NON-US residents using our services. Our 110% money back guarantee is our full commitment to your success. If you are unsuccessful forming your US company with our services we will send your money back plus 10%. Using our services you have so much to gain and absolutely nothing to lose.

  • What are my ongoing annual fees?

    You will have 2 ongoing annual fees:

    1. The State fee of $300 for a Delaware LLC or $65 for a Wyoming LLC.
    2. The registered agents fee of $99 per year, your first year is free.
  • Do I need a registered agent?

    Delaware and Wyoming laws require both LLCs and Corporations to maintain a Registered Agent in the State. The Registered Agent receives any legal notices delivered by Service of Process on your company. We will provide your Registered Agent for free for first twelve months with your purchase of our services. This is how you can be permitted to have a Delaware/Wyoming LLC or Corporation without having a business location in the US.

  • What is an EIN and do I need one?

    An EIN is like a SSN (Social Security Number) for your company. You aren't required to set up an EIN, however you will need one to open a US bank account. We will set up one for you for free.

  • Are there any restricted countries?

    The US doesn't allow accounts to be opened by citizens of the following countries, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Liberia, and Sierra Leone, the UNITA faction in Angola, Syria and Burma (Myanmar).

Pacific Transfer Group LLC © 2022 All Rights Reserved